International Admissions

Student and Work Visa requirements for Niagara University in Ontario.

Welcome Guide

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada facilitates the arrival of immigrants, provides protection to refugees, and offers programming to help newcomers settle in Canada. It also grants citizenship and issues travel documents (such as passports) to Canadians.

Student Visa Information

For information about how you can apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and to find out about working while you study or after you graduate please visit:

Work Visa Information

Stay Connected