Before you start your application you will be asked to create an account on our Application Management Page.
Next you will be asked to Register Your Account where you will be asked to Input
- email address
- first name
- last name
Once you create and register your account, you will receive by email, a Temporary PIN and a link to activate your account.
Next you will be asked to create a new password. Your password must include:
- At least one letter
- At least one capital letter
- At least one number
- At least 12 characters
In the first drop down menu, please select the year and term that you wish to begin your program.
In the second drop down menu, please select the graduate programs Ontario application.
Click the Create Application tab
Next, click the Open Application tab and complete the following sections:
- Personal Background Information
- Additional Information
- citizenship and legal status
- Academic History
- Please only include Colleges and Universities.* (see below)
- identify your employer
- add the names and contact information for references
- All programs require two recommendations.
- certify that the information you provided is complete and true
- Required Materials
- The required materials will change based on the "Academic Program" that you selected on the "Additional Information" page.
- Unofficial documents can be uploaded for review on the Application Status Page after your application has been submitted.
- If you are submitting an international transcript and require a WES review, please make sure to select the course-by-course option.
- If you have already had a WES review completed, please add Niagara University to your WES account as an institution. This will enable us to electronically access your review which will expedite the process.
- Official documents must still be sent as hard copies to the college to which you are applying.
* if you attended a school that is not recognized in our system you may be asked for a CEEB code. This is not a required field, leave this blank and proceed with your application.
The final stage requires you to upload your documents. This step does not need to be completed in a single sitting, you may upload documents at different times as they become available. We recommend that you upload unofficial transcripts so that the evaluation can get started. If you received your transcript internationally, you will need to obtain either a WES or a SpanTran evaluation and possibly provide evidence of English language proficiency. If you have questions, please reach out to to one of our Admission Counselors Send an email.