Withdrawing from Niagara University

If a graduate student needs to discontinue their attendance at NU, they should choose the appropriate steps to follow. A parent/guardian cannot withdraw a university student.

The following procedures have been designed to assist the graduate student. Following these guidelines will avoid unnecessary charges and ensure that all applicable refunds are received. If you have any question or need help, please contact the Records Office.

Steps To Follow 

You must inform your academic dean in writing if you want to withdraw from your program of study. This can be by mailed letter, fax or email using your NU-assigned email address. Once this withdrawal is received by your dean’s office, paperwork will be processed and each office will be notified.